Tiny T. Rex And The Impossible Hug
- Tiny T. Rex will stomp into the hearts of readers in this winning new series.
- Book teaches lessons in kindness, overcoming obstacles, and perseverance.
- Jonathan Stutzman is an award winning filmmaker and children's book author. His short films have screened at film festivals all over the world and on television.
"Wins for compassion and for the refusal to let physical limitations hold one back." —Kirkus Reviews
- Great family read aloud book
- Books for kids ages 3 5
- Picture books for preschool and kindergarten